Moderator: Manveer

oooooop

Re: Spamhaus?

Post by oooooop » Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:20 pm

Renascent wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:22 pm
mgil wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:43 pm
mgil wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:46 pm
ooooop wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:49 am
Renascent wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:22 pm Lately I've been getting this error message in red text when trying to update my log:

"Your IP ***.**.***.*** has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see http://www.spamhaus.org."

Spamhaus appears to be a legitimate entity, based on what I could found out from Google.

The link in the error message leads to a page with some goofy robot picture, and says, "Your IP address is either exhibiting suspect behavior, is misconfigured, or has a poor sending reputation.

As a result, the IP is listed in the CSS Blocklist (CSS)

Click on Show Details to see if you can request a delisting from this blocklist. This will also display any further information we have relating to this listing.

Don’t panic!
The inclusion of your IP address on the Policy Blocklist (PBL) is standard for the vast majority of internet users and is not the result of your actions. Here are some key PBL facts for your understanding:

Being on this list does not mean you won’t be able to send emails.
You do not need to request removal from PBL.
This listing is controlled by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), not Spamhaus.
Your ISP lists ranges of IP addresses that shouldn’t be sending email directly to the internet.
Typically, IPs of broadband or dial-up customers will be included in this list.
This is part of Internet best practices enacted to protect all users.
Run your own mail server?
If you run your own mail server, and require removal from the PBL, please click on “Show Details” to review your ISP’s policy. Once you have reviewed the policy, please tick the “I am running my own mail server” check-box at the bottom of the page to enable removal.

NOTE: Exclusions are only valid for 1 year. If your IP gets listed on another Spamhaus Blocklist, it will automatically be relisted on the PBL.
"

Anybody else experiencing this issue? It seems to happen regardless of whether I use a VPN or not.
So how many sock puppet accounts are you going to keep making?
Bruh, what’s your game?
Dunno what this dude was up to, but he was deleted.
Eh, who knows.

Based on the "feminazi" remark, I'll assume something in my post history made their frothy pee-pee smart a little.

Kinda surprised they opted to forgo "n*gger," to be honest.
Wouldn't you love that? Somehow that would be racist but pretending to be a black male isn't LOL. Inb4 #BLM #killallwhitemen

mgil
Shitpostmaster General

Post by mgil » Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:45 pm

oooooop wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:17 pm
Renascent wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:22 pm Lately I've been getting this error message in red text when trying to update my log:

"Your IP ***.**.***.*** has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see http://www.spamhaus.org."

Spamhaus appears to be a legitimate entity, based on what I could found out from Google.

The link in the error message leads to a page with some goofy robot picture, and says, "Your IP address is either exhibiting suspect behavior, is misconfigured, or has a poor sending reputation.

Click on Show Details to see if you can request a delisting from this blocklist. This will also display any further information we have relating to this listing.

Don’t panic!
The inclusion of your IP address on the Policy Blocklist (PBL) is standard for the vast majority of internet users and is not the result of your actions. Here are some key PBL facts for your understanding:

This listing is controlled by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), not Spamhaus.
Your ISP lists ranges of IP addresses that shouldn’t be sending email directly to the internet.
If you run your own mail server, and require removal from the PBL, please click on “Show Details” to review your ISP’s policy. Once you have reviewed the policy, please tick the “I am running my own mail server” check-box at the bottom of the page to enable removal.

NOTE: Exclusions are only valid for 1 year. If your IP gets listed on another Spamhaus Blocklist, it will automatically be relisted on the PBL.
"

Anybody else experiencing this issue? It seems to happen regardless of whether I use a VPN or not.
Bruh, what’s your game?
Calling out the awful anti male and anti masculinity bias that a certain minority of these boards perpertrate. Unfortunately it must be done from a safe distance as the oppressive stance forbids open dialogue. We all know who you are backing up. Well I got news for you fat boy. Some of us take this sport very serious. And some of us work very hard for it. Therefore some of us are very successful at it. I consider myself one of those individuals. But you wouldn't be able to relate to that....
What sport?

oooooop

Post by oooooop » Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:15 pm

mgil wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:45 pm

Don’t panic!

"

Bruh, what’s your game?
Calling out the awful anti male and anti masculinity bias that a certain minority of these boards perpertrate. Unfortunately it must be done from a safe distance as the oppressive stance forbids open dialogue. We all know who you are backing up. Well I got news for you fat boy. Some of us take this sport very serious. And some of us work very hard for it. Therefore some of us are very successful at it. I consider myself one of those individuals. But you wouldn't be able to relate to that....
What sport?
Don't play dumb now. Most people on here believe themselves to be powerlifters last time I checked. Even though many never even competed or can't even hit a 1000lb total in training LOL. Unless you've had 700 in your hands, don't bother responding.

Hardartery

Post by Hardartery » Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:35 pm

oooooop wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:15 pm

Don’t panic!

"

Bruh, what’s your game?
What sport?
Don't play dumb now. Most people on here believe themselves to be powerlifters last time I checked. Even though many never even competed or can't even hit a 1000lb total in training LOL. Unless you've had 700 in your hands, don't bother responding.
The delusion is strong with you. There are only a handful of guys interested in PL on here. I am not one of them, but I can lay claim to having had more than 700 lbs in my hands. Trolling is annoying, so go away soiboy.

mgil
Shitpostmaster General

Post by mgil » Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:46 pm

oooooop wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:15 pm

Don’t panic!

"

Bruh, what’s your game?
What sport?
Probably most of us just like to work out?

Look around for the thread on people doing competitions. There’s a few, but it’s the minority.

This place was founded primarily because we began to grow weary with steadfast adherence to some narrow ideological beliefs in relation to what lifts to do and how to program them. On top of that was the cesspool that the prior place had turned into of far more toxic people that were, ironically, typically weaker.

Still not sure what your point is here?

oooooop

Post by oooooop » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:29 pm

mgil wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:46 pm

It's extremely obvious that the poster of this thread either has multiple sock puppet accounts or is the sock puppet. The ISP and forum software have picked up on that activity and acted accordingly. Posting about this all innocent and asking why this is happening is so stupid that it's funny. Still some people are allowed to do that here. And of course you are falling for it. Tell me how many accounts she's made since you couldn't save her main from being banned? Glorious reminder you have very little control over these boards and nobody cares about your woke ass though LOL.

DCR

Post by DCR » Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:02 pm

This is the most opaque trolling that I’ve ever seen.

mgil
Shitpostmaster General

Post by mgil » Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:50 am

oooooop wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:29 pm
mgil wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:46 pm

It's extremely obvious that the poster of this thread either has multiple sock puppet accounts or is the sock puppet. The ISP and forum software have picked up on that activity and acted accordingly. Posting about this all innocent and asking why this is happening is so stupid that it's funny. Still some people are allowed to do that here. And of course you are falling for it. Tell me how many accounts she's made since you couldn't save her main from being banned? Glorious reminder you have very little control over these boards and nobody cares about your woke ass though LOL.
This is some wonderful irony.

@Renascent has been on these boards for nearly three years with no issues.

You show up, post troll nonsense here and in his log (which was also deleted), I ban that IP and delete the account, then you register under a different IP, albeit the same email, and are now claiming someone else is a sock puppet?

oooooop

Post by oooooop » Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:46 am

mgil wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:50 am

You show up, post troll nonsense here and in his log (which was also deleted), I ban that IP and delete the account, then you register under a different IP, albeit the same email, and are now claiming someone else is a sock puppet?
So what. Videos are easily faked or stolen. So are photos or screenshots or DM's. It's all one elaborate shpiel of some crazy bitch in Germany that has a history of at least dozens of accounts here. Any rational thinker is going to read the post and see through the facade.

oooooop

Post by oooooop » Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:47 am

ALSO! Talk about irony. With you banning anyone but her. Stop overcompensating for your shitty lifts by power tripping here. My IP or email are none of your fucking business. I already mentioned how it's impossible to have this conversation without being under the guise of anonymity. Beta bux afraid of getting caught in the #metoo crossfire.

mgil
Shitpostmaster General

Post by mgil » Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:19 am

oooooop wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:47 am

ALSO! Talk about irony. With you banning anyone but her. Stop overcompensating for your shitty lifts by power tripping here. My IP or email are none of your fucking business. I already mentioned how it's impossible to have this conversation without being under the guise of anonymity. Beta bux afraid of getting caught in the #metoo crossfire.
Your IP and email are my business since I’m a mod/admin and have to clean up nonsense like this.

What’s your endgame here? What solves your problems?

Michiganian

Post by Michiganian » Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:37 am

mgil wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:19 am What solves your problems?
Psychotherapy? Image

What might solve the board's problem with the troll is putting the entire netblock from which he's snow-shoeing on moderated status, or new registrations on manual review status, if the board software has such provisions.

oooooop

Post by oooooop » Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:42 am

mgil wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:19 am

What’s your endgame here? What solves your problems?

Bringing attention to this:
oooooop wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:46 am

So what. Videos are easily faked or stolen. So are photos or screenshots or DM's. It's all one elaborate shpiel of some crazy bitch in Germany that has a history of at least dozens of accounts here. Any rational thinker is going to read the post and see through the facade.

James

Post by James » Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:48 am

Why do you care?

Michiganian

Post by Michiganian » Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:59 am

James wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:48 am Why do you care?
Everybody needs a hobby. Kevin's [*] hobby is correcting all the evils he perceives in the on-line lifting/fitness/whatever forums of the world.

[*] Or "Ken," "Chad," or "Terry." The Internet hasn't settled on a name for the male version of a Karen.

mgil
Shitpostmaster General

Post by mgil » Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:00 am

oooooop wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:42 am
mgil wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:19 am What’s your endgame here? What solves your problems?
Bringing attention to this:
oooooop wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:46 am So what. Videos are easily faked or stolen. So are photos or screenshots or DM's. It's all one elaborate shpiel of some crazy bitch in Germany that has a history of at least dozens of accounts here. Any rational thinker is going to read the post and see through the facade.
Congratulations, bro. You’ve done your job and done it well.

If not for valiant netizens like yourself, the internet would be much worse off.

oooooop

Post by oooooop » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:04 am

Why the fuck do you not?

Michiganian

Post by Michiganian » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:13 am

oooooop wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:04 am
Why the fuck do you not?
You're not impressing anybody but yourself, Kevin.

Btw: Je ne suis pas Français, mais je trouve la langue très belle.

Renascent
Desperado

Post by Renascent » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:21 am

Michiganian wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:37 am
mgil wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:19 am What solves your problems?
Psychotherapy?
Or sunlight.

BenM

Post by BenM » Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:51 pm

Yeah, you're mentally ill, dude. Seek help.