What’s a Liver King, precious?

This is the polite off topic forum. If you’re looking to talk smack and spew nonsense, keep moving along.

Moderators: mgil, chromoly

Hardartery

Re: What’s a Liver King, precious?

Post by Hardartery » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:50 am

CheekiBreekiFitness wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:39 am Another thing that I find troubling is that (according to some people) the (insane) amount of dat dere celltech he takes is comparable to what pro IFBB competitors. While he is jacked, his physique is nowhere near an IFBB competitor, this begs the question: does he train like an idiot ? is it just genetics ? fake celltech ?

I don't get it.
He claimed to be training Conjugate (Which probably means Westside) in the emails. So, it would not make much sense to expect to look like a BBer without training like one. But his cycle was way more than most guys would find necessary for a comparable physique. It also was not standard BB compounds per se, no Mast, no Tren, no mention of Anavar or Anadrol (Although Anadrol is more a strength sport thing). There are several more compounds that come to mind, but he was taking standard PL stuff plus an enormous amount of GH.

5hout

Post by 5hout » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:53 am

CheekiBreekiFitness wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:39 am Another thing that I find troubling is that (according to some people) the (insane) amount of dat dere celltech he takes is comparable to what pro IFBB competitors. While he is jacked, his physique is nowhere near an IFBB competitor, this begs the question: does he train like an idiot ? is it just genetics ? fake celltech ?

I don't get it.
Per some Derek MPMD comments/what I've seen of the emails in screenshots the stuff he was taking was:

IGF- LR
Ibutamorn/MK-677 (no dose)
Omnitrope (shit piles)
Test cyp .6cc/week (he claims 120mg in his apology, this is plausible given .6cc, although of course he's a proven liar and it's not like he doesn't have access to more)
Deca .6cc/week (.66cc/week. From a compounding pharmacy (per the video it seems he managed to get scripts for all this stuff) 200mg/ml would be standard, meaning he'd be ~130mg/week. This would be "low" for standard dosing, but in a stack with test (as a test base), Winstrol (as a DHT provider) and Deca as a 19-Nor would pretty much within realms of reasonable full stack/low dose usage. AFAIK it would also be plausible that he got 400mg/ml from his pharmacy and is running 260mg/week, which would still be "low").
Winstrol 50mg/week (DHT source, available via prescription).

The cost for everything, but the Omnitrope, would be "low", maybe 1k/month not including cost of prescriptions.

Ok, so all of that laid out (with the caveat that everything I learned, I learned from google/hanging around lifting forums):

His gains are proportional to the "relatively" tiny dosages he's on. One website says "On a whole, 400 mg/ week is a safe dose at any fitness level or for targeting any goal." Even assuming his legit stuff is potent (i.e. twice the concentration that the most popular pharmacy provides it at normally) he's still ~ half the "standard" deca recommendation. Yes, he's taking 3 different families of gear at once, but he's taking (setting aside the Omnitrope) pretty damn low values. If he's cruising on test and this is his "on" cycle (as the emails suggest) than I'd expect him to look like a much ripped af human being, but not a superhuman, mass monster or alien (unless his genetics for muscles and steroid response were through the roof).

i.e. about what he looks like.

AFAIK a drug breakdown is in the pipeline so we'll see what that says, but my guess is that it's some interplay of his weirdo diet being great for looking jacked, but terrible for mass/muscle gain. The gear is helping him stay jacked year round, but unless he spends some serious time bulking all the low level cruising/minimal blasting isn't going to make him into Dorian Yates. At some point you need the caloric surplus to grow.

EDIT: @Hardartery Standard stuff, but the dosing (per my research) is way lower than standard PL cycles.

Hardartery

Post by Hardartery » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:28 pm

5hout wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:53 am

I don't get it.
Per some Derek MPMD comments/what I've seen of the emails in screenshots the stuff he was taking was:

IGF- LR
Omnitrope (shit piles)
Test cyp .6cc/week (he claims 120mg in his apology, this is plausible given .6cc, although of course he's a proven liar and it's not like he doesn't have access to more)
Deca .6cc/week (.66cc/week. From a compounding pharmacy (per the video it seems he managed to get scripts for all this stuff) 200mg/ml would be standard, meaning he'd be ~130mg/week. This would be "low" for standard dosing, but in a stack with test (as a test base), Winstrol (as a DHT provider) and Deca as a 19-Nor would pretty much within realms of reasonable full stack/low dose usage. AFAIK it would also be plausible that he got 400mg/ml from his pharmacy and is running 260mg/week, which would still be "low").

The cost for everything, but the Omnitrope, would be "low", maybe 1k/month not including cost of prescriptions.

Ok, so all of that laid out (with the caveat that everything I learned, I learned from google/hanging around lifting forums):

His gains are proportional to the "relatively" tiny dosages he's on. One website says "On a whole, 400 mg/ week is a safe dose at any fitness level or for targeting any goal." Even assuming his legit stuff is potent (i.e. twice the concentration that the most popular pharmacy provides it at normally) he's still ~ half the "standard" deca recommendation. Yes, he's taking 3 different families of gear at once, but he's taking (setting aside the Omnitrope) pretty damn low values. If he's cruising on test and this is his "on" cycle (as the emails suggest) than I'd expect him to look like a much ripped af human being, but not a superhuman, mass monster or alien (unless his genetics for muscles and steroid response were through the roof).

AFAIK a drug breakdown is in the pipeline so we'll see what that says, but my guess is that it's some interplay of his weirdo diet being great for looking jacked, but terrible for mass/muscle gain. The gear is helping him stay jacked year round, but unless he spends some serious time bulking all the low level cruising/minimal blasting isn't going to make him into Dorian Yates. At some point you need the caloric surplus to grow.

EDIT: @Hardartery Standard stuff, but the dosing (per my research) is way lower than standard PL cycles.
I am not disagreeing with you, just saying that in case I word this badly.
400mg is indeed a low dose of AAS, GH aside. What I know from various forums, the limited available actual scientific research, and guys that I know from competing and training and what they have said indicates a few things to me. The Winstrol being at 50mg a week is likely a lie or a typo, I would be more willing to believe 50 a day but it as defninite AI effects and can eliminate the need for something like anastrozole or tamoxifen while on a cycle. The GH will burn the fat like nothing else, even if it's questionable Chinese stuff. All of that is available through certain "TRT" clinics, one in Florida comes to mind in particular that uses a compounding pharmacy in Texas for it's scripts.
His calories were likely high. There is plenty of fat in meat, and he seemed to actually be eating plenty of meat. He also supplemented dextrose so he had a minimum carb source daily without really hitting ketosis. His cycle as written is indeed low (Outside of the GH) by most PL standards. At least the guys I knew. It is dramatically smaller than most pro Strongmen too, my understanding is, at least 15 years ago, 1 gram a week of test was the "Cruise" that they stayed on year round and cycled the serious stuff in at different points in traiing. I have a friend that has told me directly that he has done as much as 12 grams a week at times. The exact breakndown of compounds and dose I don't know, but that's a lot either way. The overwhelming stat is the volume of GH, plus peptides to boost GH (Which probably did nothing for him). That is a very risky move, and the dumbest partof the whole thing. That part is IFBB Pro level usage.

5hout

Post by 5hout » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:07 pm

Hardartery wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:28 pm
5hout wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:53 am

I don't get it.

IGF- LR
Omnitrope (shit piles)

I am not disagreeing with you, just saying that in case I word this badly.
400mg is indeed a low dose of AAS, GH aside. What I know from various forums, the limited available actual scientific research, and guys that I know from competing and training and what they have said indicates a few things to me. The Winstrol being at 50mg a week is likely a lie or a typo, I would be more willing to believe 50 a day but it as defninite AI effects and can eliminate the need for something like anastrozole or tamoxifen while on a cycle. The GH will burn the fat like nothing else, even if it's questionable Chinese stuff. All of that is available through certain "TRT" clinics, one in Florida comes to mind in particular that uses a compounding pharmacy in Texas for it's scripts.
His calories were likely high. There is plenty of fat in meat, and he seemed to actually be eating plenty of meat. He also supplemented dextrose so he had a minimum carb source daily without really hitting ketosis. His cycle as written is indeed low (Outside of the GH) by most PL standards. At least the guys I knew. It is dramatically smaller than most pro Strongmen too, my understanding is, at least 15 years ago, 1 gram a week of test was the "Cruise" that they stayed on year round and cycled the serious stuff in at different points in traiing. I have a friend that has told me directly that he has done as much as 12 grams a week at times. The exact breakndown of compounds and dose I don't know, but that's a lot either way. The overwhelming stat is the volume of GH, plus peptides to boost GH (Which probably did nothing for him). That is a very risky move, and the dumbest partof the whole thing. That part is IFBB Pro level usage.
Sorry, winstrol is 50mg per day. That part is my typo. Your points seem very reasonable to me

CheekiBreekiFitness

Post by CheekiBreekiFitness » Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:51 pm

@Hardartery @5hout That makes a lot sense. Thanks for the detailed responses lads.