Inclusive Strength

Offering services? Make a post. Be clear and concise.

The administrators and moderators make no money from services offered here.

No warranties or guarantees made nor implied.

Moderators: mgil, Chebass88

MG75

Inclusive Strength

Post by MG75 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:20 am

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have started to offer coaching services. This is something I have been thinking about for over a year and two weeks ago decided to dive in so I formed Inclusive Strength Training, LLC.

I have been seriously lifting for over 3 years. I am an active USAPL Va state ref as well as a USAPL club coach. I have completed RTS classroom microcycles and currently enrolled in mesocycles. I have been shadowing local coaches for the last few months whenever I can. I have spoken to a local womxn's strength group on competing in your first powerlifting meet. I am speaking this evening at another womxn's group on strength and inclusion.

For me I love the sport of powerlifting, my comp in the less than 3 weeks will be my 8th meet in 3 years. The strength and empowerment I have achieved under the bar has helped me to become a stronger and more confident person off the platform and outside of the gym. I want to help others achieve that same sense of empowerment and strength. And hopefully encourage you to compete in powerlifting if you do not already have competitive aspirations. :D

My basic services are 1 month of online coaching/ programming with video technique review. I will respond to coaching emails within 24hrs. I don't want to be the coach who hands you a program and then bye, let me know when you are done. Plan to hand out training in 2-3 weeks chunks and adjust weekly as we go. I do use RPEs and if you unfamiliar with them I can help you with learning how to rate them. I wan't to know how things are going for you and if you have any problems!

I am not a nutritionist so I do not plan to offer nutrition coaching. However I would be willing to share general strategies/ techniques that have helped me with my nutrition goals.

To those that live within 30 minutes of Richmond Va I will come to your gym(I will ask you to pickup any drop in fees) for a free once a month in person coaching session. To those that live within 2hrs of Richmond Va I will do your game day coaching/ handling for free. This includes alot of N Va, Hampton Roads Va Beach area, Richmond area, Fredricksburg area, and Charlottesville area. I would be willing to go as far as Lynchburg or Roanoke for a minimal travel fee. This should cover most USAPL, USPA, and 100% Raw meets in the Va area.

And since I am just starting out I am going to offer the first month free to the first 25 clients.

So if anyone is interested please email me at inclusivestrength19@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any questions!

MG75

Re: Inclusive Strength

Post by MG75 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:46 am

Just wanted to update this. I have a strength group with a couple of openings, we would love it if you are in the area(Richmond Va) and want to drop in! We focus on the basic barbell lifts and general strength. I can tailor the training to your goals if you want to compete or to work towards a different goal(s). Still offering online coaching and I do have openings for online clients as well. And I recently completed a USPA coaching cert. If you have any questions or interest in coaching, handling, or meet prep email me at inclusivestrength19@gmail.com or shoot me a dm @inc.lusivestrength on Insta.