Datadriven Strength

Offering services? Make a post. Be clear and concise.

The administrators and moderators make no money from services offered here.

No warranties or guarantees made nor implied.

Moderators: mgil, Chebass88

KoolaidMannn
ruff n tuff

Datadriven Strength

Post by KoolaidMannn » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:43 pm

I just wanted to make everyone aware of what I believe is a solid opportunity to get in some really good coaching for free. If you've been on the fence about getting coaching or not wanting to pay for it this may be right up your alley.

Zac is currently offering a month of free coaching to anyone interested, he is currently training under @Hanley and is doing his graduate research at the FAU Muscle Physiology Lab. He also has been coaching @bross84 for awhile now. If anyone is interested just reach out to him through DMs on instagram @Zac.datadrivenstrength.

Hanley
Strength Nerd

Re: Datadriven Strength

Post by Hanley » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:25 pm

KoolaidMannn wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:43 pm I just wanted to make everyone aware of what I believe is a solid opportunity to get in some really good coaching for free. If you've been on the fence about getting coaching or not wanting to pay for it this may be right up your alley.

Zac is currently offering a month of free coaching to anyone interested, he is currently training under @Hanley and is doing his graduate research at the FAU Muscle Physiology Lab. He also has been coaching @bross84 for awhile now. If anyone is interested just reach out to him through DMs on instagram @Zac.datadrivenstrength.
This is a no-brainer if you need help with programming.

Zac knows his shit.

nkupianist

Post by nkupianist » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:19 am

Thanks for posting this! I've been looking for both a change and some programming guidance for a while - I'm going to do the free month and see where it goes!

mgil
Shitpostmaster General

Post by mgil » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:31 am

@KoolaidMannn and @Hanley, you guys should get him to start a Q&A thread here if he's amenable. Specifically because of his educational background and where he's at in the learning process.

nkupianist

Post by nkupianist » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:16 am

Hi,

Just thought I'd bump this thread and offer a testimonial after 10 weeks on @zacrobinson5 's programming.

Despite some mediocre nutrition lately (on me) and almost never having to grind anything (by design in Zac's programming), I've been hitting PRs left and right, and my body composition is better than it's been in a long time judging by waist size and scale weight.

I would recommend DDs' services to anyone looking for coaching. Data Driven Strength's coaches are knowledgeable, easy to get along with, extremely open to client program customization requests, and incredibly reasonable rate-wise. For folks who've been lifting for a while, there's just the right mix of staying hands off if technique is working and making some fine-tune form suggestions. The subtle form suggestions from Zac have all helped my lifts without mandating a SS-like overhaul of them.

A friend of mine at my gym is getting coached under DDS coach Josh and is having similarly good results. Highly recommended.