Juggernaut Artificial Intelligence Powerlifting Coaching

All training and programming related queries and banter here

Moderators: mgil, chromoly, Manveer

FredM

Re: Juggernaut Artificial Intelligence Powerlifting Coaching

Post by FredM » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:13 pm

omaniphil wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:43 pm
I did notice that Garrett Blevins is listed as a cocreator of Juggernaut AI, and is the CEO of EvolveAI, so without any knowledge of who owns what currently, the range of possibilities could be anything from a creator using his own IP in two different ventures, to a licensing deal between the parties to something more nefarious. Just no way of knowing.
Pretty sure JuggAI used to say it was developed by his company - Skynet Systems. If I had to guess, he isn't an idiot, and built the software company and sold it as a "white label" to JuggAI and is now developing his own with different backend models (informed by Mike T and others).

JohnHelton

Post by JohnHelton » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:23 pm

I have been following on IG. Evidently it is worked out between Blevins and CWS.

Skander

Post by Skander » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:11 pm

I'm doing the 70/30 powerbuilding right now, it's only early days, but I'm starting to laugh at the "combo sets" thing. I'm doing 3X/week and the amount of stuff I'm supposed to do in a given day is so much that I have to superset EVERYTHING to get it all done in a reasonable time frame. So the combo sets are basically just more of the same. Also, I'm definitely just being selective about which of the more accessory movements to do- calves are getting ignored cause I just don't have the time.