List of restaurants with nutrition facts?

What's a carb? A car part? What's a macro? A type of camera lens?

Moderator: Manveer

timelinex

List of restaurants with nutrition facts?

Post by timelinex » Mon May 07, 2018 10:16 am

Have you guys found any good list or way of finding restaurants that post calories?

I know you can just go restaurant by restaurant to see if they have calories on myfitnesspal (or google), but I am referring to an actual list.

LexAnderson
small whoopie mouse

Re: List of restaurants with nutrition facts?

Post by LexAnderson » Mon May 07, 2018 11:14 am

Yeah, I just use google or have each places saved in my Avatar app. I've found that to be the best over the years. Typically each place has the facts on their sites. If it's a local spot that's not widely known then you may have to questimate on your macros.

timelinex

Post by timelinex » Tue May 08, 2018 10:57 am

I don't subscribe to the Avatar plan, so I don't think I have access to their databases. Have you found they have more restaurants than Myfitnesspal?

LexAnderson
small whoopie mouse

Post by LexAnderson » Tue May 08, 2018 11:16 am

timelinex wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 10:57 am I don't subscribe to the Avatar plan, so I don't think I have access to their databases. Have you found they have more restaurants than Myfitnesspal?
Not even close, MFP has been around to years with thousands of people making food contributions to it to make its lists grow. I actually use both, I just have to create some of the foods to put in the Avatar app to track. MFP is really great and I use it to pull up foods I cant find in Avatar most of the time.