Mention function going loco

Make requests and get help.

Moderator: Manveer

RobUK

Mention function going loco

Post by RobUK » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:44 pm

Whenever I quote or reply to a post that has used the mentioned function then it keeps suggesting that same person and so I can't press enter in my post without it inserting their name as a mention. Happens on laptop and iPad/iphone. No idea if it's just me but it's tad irritating to try and work around.
Cheers
Rob

slowmotion

Re: Mention function going loco

Post by slowmotion » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:03 pm

That happens here too, from time to time. I have to close the window and open it again to solve the problem.

unruhschuh
Männlicher Photoshop-Experte

Post by unruhschuh » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:33 am

We are aware of this. I hope for a new version of the extension to solve the problem. Until then I'd like to leave it activated, since, despite the occasional hick ups, it is really bloody useful.

RobUK

Post by RobUK » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:33 am

unruhschuh wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:33 am We are aware of this. I hope for a new version of the extension to solve the problem. Until then I'd like to leave it activated, since, despite the occasional hick ups, it is really bloody useful.
Oh fuck, yes, I wouldn't want it to be deactivated, it's a really cool forum tool and I've never seen it anywhere else (kudos to the founders/owners/managers).