Garage gym equipment for sale

For all your buying and selling needs

Moderator: Chebass88

omaniphil

Garage gym equipment for sale

Post by omaniphil » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:07 am

Hi all,

I'm selling off my garage gym equipment that I haven't used in over a year. Between the uneven garage floor, ceiling height which makes pressing impossible, and my general wimpy-ness when it comes to lifting in the cold winter, I just found it easier to lift at a nearby commercial gym which is crappy, but I find still preferable to my garage.

Anyways, I'm not going to ship anything, but if you're local to NE Ohio, and want some equipment I'll give you first crack at it, and a better deal than what I'm selling it on Craigslist for.

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/for/d/ ... 64123.html

You might notice a set of 4 bumpers in the picture. Those aren't for sale since I got an incredible deal during Again Faster's 'going out of business' (not really I know, just seemed that way) sale last year, and want to keep them in case I ever move, and have a more amenable garage situation in the future.

Sold.

DoctorWho

Re: Garage gym equipment for sale

Post by DoctorWho » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:40 pm

omaniphil wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:07 am Hi all,

I'm selling off my garage gym equipment that I haven't used in over a year. Between the uneven garage floor, ceiling height which makes pressing impossible, and my general wimpy-ness when it comes to lifting in the cold winter, I just found it easier to lift at a nearby commercial gym which is crappy, but I find still preferable to my garage.

Anyways, I'm not going to ship anything, but if you're local to NE Ohio, and want some equipment I'll give you first crack at it, and a better deal than what I'm selling it on Craigslist for.

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/for/d/ ... 64123.html

You might notice a set of 4 bumpers in the picture. Those aren't for sale since I got an incredible deal during Again Faster's 'going out of business' (not really I know, just seemed that way) sale last year, and want to keep them in case I ever move, and have a more amenable garage situation in the future.

Sold.
Lucky for you there is the doctrine of patent exhaustion.

omaniphil

Re: Garage gym equipment for sale

Post by omaniphil » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:00 pm

DoctorWho wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:40 pm Lucky for you there is the doctrine of patent exhaustion.
Ha!