Shane is commanding them to grow

A place to track your progress, or lack thereof

Moderator: Chebass88

Shane
Great Old One

Shane is commanding them to grow

Post by Shane » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:57 pm

My curls have progressed into elite advanced DUP RPE @jizzle homeostatic hypergonadictrophy programming territory with stochasticism, so I thought it appropriate to log them separately. Welcome to my curl log, gentle viewer! I hope you find it inspires you in your own puny travails as you squat and deadlift your way into an early cretaceous lookin' state.

Some catchups because I have been a bit lazy with not starting this log several weeks ago before it became necessary for current shits and giggles purposes. Note: this is a real log and my intentions are either pure or unknowable.

1 October 2017

Did some curls. 45x10x2

12 October 2017

Did some curls. 40x5x2, 50x5x3

17 October 2017

Did some chin-ups. Wait - rong log. Didn't do some curls.

15 November 2017

Starting a new curl block after a long period of superadapteration.

Did some curls. 50x5, 55x6, 40x10x2

21 November 2017

Current curl block going nicely. Ready to up the DUP and spank the @meter to 19.32. YOLO.

Did some curls. 50x5, 56x6, 42x10x2

4 December 2017

Man - curls day already! Getting some nice oblique striations on the third-outer bicep head.

Did some curls. 60x5, 50x8x2

16 December 2017

Did some curls. 50x5, 60x5, 55x[8,7] - @17.3 and a semi-chubby with no follow through.

Next up I'ma hit some Smolov-mini-junior blocks, then hit up my man Mike T for some supra-advanced prototype programming for intra-bicep separation jizzblational definition. Jesus will the fuck weep out a second time when he sees up in them. Stay tuned.

PatrickDB
Have you read this study?

Re: Shane is commanding them to grow

Post by PatrickDB » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:06 pm

Godspeed Shane. Current bicep measurement?

Shane
Great Old One

Post by Shane » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:13 pm

PatrickDB wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:06 pm Godspeed Shane. Current bicep measurement?

Thank you brother. With, or without, synthol and a sick pump?

Wilhelm
Little Musk Ox

Post by Wilhelm » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:19 pm

"Right now I'm commanding you to dance..."

PatrickDB

Post by PatrickDB » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Shane wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:13 pm Thank you brother. With, or without, synthol and a sick pump?
What's the delta on a sick pump? I'm curious now...

TimK
Much Mustache

Post by TimK » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Hahahaha

Shane
Great Old One

Post by Shane » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:20 pm

PatrickDB wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:28 pm
Shane wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:13 pm Thank you brother. With, or without, synthol and a sick pump?
What's the delta on a sick pump? I'm curious now...
My man, depends if you use Swedish pump occlusion style, or straight up Macaque it. Should expect at least fiddy though.
TimK wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:28 pmHahahaha
We only laugh at that which that we don't understandings. Peace.

PatrickDB

Post by PatrickDB » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:41 pm

You need to increase curl frequency to 2x/week to maximize bicep protein synthesis.

(Seriouspost)

Shane
Great Old One

Post by Shane » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:36 pm

PatrickDB wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:41 pm You need to increase curl frequency to 2x/week to maximize bicep protein synthesis.

(Seriouspost)
Look, @PatrickDB, if dragonballz is actually your real last name. (Real talk) - you're not getting with the Muscle Ignorance™ programme. Let's assume I am one of the multiplex of "VOLUME BROS" that scurry to and forth on these hallowed boards like so many low intensity cockroaches or naked mole rats. I do my curls 2x/week, ostensiphly to maximize bicep protein synthesis (citation needed). Look - point number 1 - I am not aware of the bicep having a stomach. Do yours have a stomach? Because if you answered immediately and with passion "SIR, YES SIR", you need to get checked. Hard. By a medicating professional.

Point number other point - The bicep is cunning. While it demonstrably does not have a stomach, it does have rudimentary awareness and a starting-strength noob ripnuthugger level of rat-bastard cunning if not actual sentience. If you hit that fucker 2xweekly, it will merely pretend to adapt, IMMEDIATELY BEFORE AND DURING each of those tri-weekly sessions. You will think - woah - stronger today. Nah. No. Nu-up. The bicep merely used its preternatural entanglement with your EGO to tap into your adrenal system and get the sympathetic nervous system to bejazzle you up to the point where you can lift more weight. JUST FOR THAT SESSION. Then it's back to limp wet noodle land for your biceps.

Whereas and forsooth, in my strategy of Muscle Ignorance™, those devious little humerous monkeys get no warning as to when they will be hit, hard, fast, and diretly in the muscle belly balls with brutal, soul-searing, intense but relatively low volume and frequency CURLS. It may be tomorrow. It may be next month. It may be next year. This ignorance of their fate causes them to fear. From fear comes the desire to avert the pain that will definitely, but not predictably, be heaped upon them like so many slavering older white males on a transgender topic in the Egypt Q&A. Thus they are caused, nay, FUCKING COMPELLED power of Christ style, into a state of permanent hyperadaptation. Read those words. PERMANENT HYPERADAPTATION.

anyway, e-book out soon. Curl on friend.

BenM

Post by BenM » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:44 pm

OMG.

One of your best, Shane-o. I'm in stitches. Not only that, I've just lifted for like, almost 2 fucking hours, and I'm almost feeling inspired to do some curls now. Damn you.

Shane
Great Old One

Post by Shane » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:58 pm

Ben, my friend, that MJ sang about all those years ago. Thank you. Blessed be your biceps. 💪

mgil
Shitpostmaster General

Post by mgil » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:40 am

Does this help with masturbation?

simonrest
Objectifies Monotremes

Post by simonrest » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:48 am

mgil wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:40 am Does this help with masturbation?
How could it not?

mgil
Shitpostmaster General

Post by mgil » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:33 am

simonrest wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:48 am
How could it not?
Just making sure this is a functional exercise.

simonrest
Objectifies Monotremes

Post by simonrest » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:43 am

mgil wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:33 am
How could it not?
I'm afraid the bicepses grow too large and puts too much pressure on it, causing himself a mischief

Les
Kitten

Post by Les » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:13 am

You should be running TM for your curls. That is the next logical progression .

augeleven

Post by augeleven » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:12 am

I am interest in your programme, can you send me linkse to the free ebooke pdfe?

Can I sub out Muscle Ignorance for Muscle Unnameable Horror?

Wilhelm
Little Musk Ox

Post by Wilhelm » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:04 am

Muscle suppressed memories?

Shane
Great Old One

Post by Shane » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:00 pm

simonrest wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:43 am
mgil wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:33 am
How could it not?
I'm afraid the bicepses grow too large and puts too much pressure on it, causing himself a mischief
My cousins @mgil and @simonrest I will attempt to answer your numerous self-answered questions. First up. I am not being entirely convinced of your cogent seriousness in this matter. If I approach your questionings in one way then yes my curls programme based on eternal hypoadaptiveness will help you get your pants larva to tap the mat in record time. But oneother part of me thinks this is a form of mockery or satire, and that part fumes with fluorescent rage at the thought my lifes work could be paraded on a pedestal for the jeers and crows and vegetable throwing of the likes of, with all due respects, the absolute human scum who prostitute their intellectual wears for ego rubs on this otherwise fine, well patronated forum.

Yes the curl is the most functioning of exercises. It will be used in the picking up of a child to study the colour of its eyes and its facial features to see if they match yours to a close enough degree. It will be used in the lifting up a grown man to impale him on a meat hook or conveniently high up coat hook, in self defense or if necessary for some other reason.

I trust this has soothed your questioning brows? I also advoskate for jizz retention. Giving it up is giving up. Plainly put IT IS YOUR VERY MASCULINE POWER you waste when you spill your dick venom upon the dirt, or upon the beasts of the earth, the fowls of the air, or the hookers of the street. Curl on friends.
Nikipedia wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:07 am Bro, before any of the banter even starts: Kilos or pounds?
Dear @Nikipedia, my overly feminised jewelry loving friend, I work only in kilos. Pounds are a unit fitted only for double pump slick twist ego stroking with some ball work. Every landmass or nation filled with actual men and/or large marsupial animals uses the matrix system of measurement, of which thereunder kilos is the best unit for measuring, particularly weight. An interesting factbit; It was chosen by King Albert VII of Paris as the weight of a single reasonably developed male bicep. The King at one time had Europes largest collection of severed bicep heads.
Les wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:13 am You should be running TM for your curls. That is the next logical progression .
My good friend @Les, I have travelled passed TM in the same way a young chinese child putting together an iphone under the whip of a benevolent Apple Genius has travelled passed our ancient forebear the Macaque. My technique is so far beyond the ken of current level humans that if I was to offer it all up in any other board or site than this esteemed board or site, the screeching and hooting primitive inhabitants would believe of me that I came from the very future itself providing wondrous wisdoms of a glorious as yet unimagined era of bicep training based entirely on high-intensity low-volume surprise curls. Which is the truth apart from the future part.
augeleven wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:12 am I am interest in your programme, can you send me linkse to the free ebooke pdfe?

Can I sub out Muscle Ignorance for Muscle Unnameable Horror?
My fine @augeleven I am reminded vividly of a movie quote. It was 'show me the money'. Or it might have been 'you complete me'. Actually I think it was 'get away from her you bitch!'. Anyway, these all relate to my question to you. My question to you is. Ready? "Are you ready?". That could probably be confusing. I asked 2 questions there which were very similar, but one was asking i you were ready for the question, and the other one was asking if you were ready for something else more contextually broad which I' mabout to dig into now. Just so you are clear. So "Are you ready?'

Ready for what man, you little mind screams out in uncertainty? REDe4? in the binary language of the mind. READY FOR IT! Cause it's coming. Its been editioned down to a nice tight 412 pages. I'm just waitin on the copyright deal with Madman to come through so I can illustrate my wisdoms with training and fan service pics from Dragon Ball Z.

No you cannot change any part of the pogrom, particularly and sincerely the name of its central tenant. I will allow you to make cute nicknames for it, but inside your mind you will always know the actual name to which those nicknames infer so that will be ok. Best wishes for your impending adequacy.
Wilhelm wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:04 am Muscle suppressed memories?
For you @Wilhelm (is that a hard or sibilant V?), i have paintakingly written a depthy reply to @augeleven

Shane
Great Old One

Post by Shane » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:29 pm

Nikipedia wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:34 pm Delightful news. I was going to point my sausage finger at you and laugh for curling 45lbs (hence the banter warning), but 45kg... Wow, such stronk! Debantered!
It is all cool in this school. Permission to apologise granted. Stay pumping!